August 25, 2007

Sheeeeeee





I can't imagine the timing, of this song... It always visits me when i just need it... When I feel too down or lonely... And just as I hear it i start feeling this weird feeling that i belong to 1970s or something, that i once met Michael Corleone... That I watched davinci paint... That I listened to a piano only 1 meter far from it for once... That I slept in a garden already and felt more secure than any other time.. That i travelled all over the world, the old world... That i've been to all times, visited every single age and saw every celebrity to whom i owe a "Thanx for making my days taste so beautifully"
She
May be the face I can't forget
The trace of pleasure or regret
May be my treasure or the price I have to pay
She
May be the song that summer sings
May be the chill that autumn brings
May be a hundred different things
Within the measure of a day

She
May be the beauty or the beast
May be the famine or the feast
May turn each day into a heaven or a hell
She may be the mirror of my dreams
The smile reflected in a stream
She may not be what she may seem
Inside her shell

She
Who always seems so happy in a crowd
Whose eyes can be so private and so proud
No one's allowed to see them when they cry
She
May be the love that cannot hope to last
May come to me from shadows of the past
That I'll remember till the day I die

She
May be the reason I survive
The why and wherefore I'm alive
The one I'll care for through the rough in ready years
Me
I'll take her laughter and her tears
And make them all my souvenirs
For where she goes I've got to be
The meaning of my life is

She
She, oh she

ELVIS COSTELLO :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome pick.....I'm on an 80's new wave artist tip myself these days.......cool blog...

Anonymous said...

its not the first time to search in asong and can not find it
and when i open ur blog i found u loaded it
u r such an angel for me
it happened with me in song(shape of my heart by sting)

thanx begad

wafaa raslan