July 07, 2005

Live from Beit El Dine

It took me a long time actually trying to figure what my first post here would be about!!

U know makontesh 3ayz atafeshko men awel post with my strange taste of music..:PP

Anyhow, thanks to a special friend I came across those links for the most exceptional album of the Lebanese Diva, Fayrouz as I thought I might begin with something we got in common ya3ni.

Enjoy it...;)

01-_Beiteddine_Opening
02-_La_Inta_Habibi
03-_Endi_Thika_Feek
04-_Kifak_Inta
05-_Prelude__Mais_El_Rim
06-_Shtaktillak
07-_Shu_Hal_Iam
08-_The_National_Lebanese_Resistance
09-_Btitloj_el_Dini
10-_Tinzakar_ma_tinaad
11-_Kbiril_Mazha_Hay
12-_Ahu_Dalli_Sar
13-_Ya_Mahla_Layali_el_Hawa
14-_Habbaytak_Ta_Nseet_el_Nawm
15-_Talfan_Ayyash
16-_Sabah_Wu_Masa
17-_Nassam_Alayna

[Update] I thought I should explain the way to use these links in case u got lost..

  • Click each link above & u'll find a page asking u to determine which type of download u'd like to use... For sure u'll choose Free
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the next page that shall appear, till u find the link of the song at the very bottom of it.
  • Right click this link & choose Save Target As... Do not use any download software; just the normal windows download manager.
  • 4 comments:

    Ana mosh sa3eed. said...

    :) I got the CD and was thinking of a way to upload it to you guys :)

    Great Minds...think alike.

    Great L.P...Great concert...GREAT WOMAN!....GREAT SON ;)

    Mr.DXer

    Lasto-adri *Blue* said...

    DX is that the same CD you were telling me about?

    Ana mosh sa3eed. said...

    yes blue it is...I''l upload some of Ziayd Rahbaniy's hits soon ISA :)

    Lasto-adri *Blue* said...

    cooool